About our Warranties & Quality
Quality is important to you. You rely on IT for business continuity and to carry out the everyday tasks you're working on. If you work for a channel organisation you also need to make sure your customers are receiving only the very best, so you need to partner with vendors you can rely on. And if you're a home user there's nothing worse than a faulty laptop or computer and not knowing where to turn.
Our systems and laptops all come with a one year warranty, and sometimes a three year warranty, so you'll be protected against fails and get peace of mind.
Our warranties are all 'return to base' and once with us, we'll give your hardware a good once over and if possible repair it within its warranty period.
We understand the frustrations that go hand-in-hand with IT equipment that doesn't make the grade, so we make sure our hardware systems, repairs and spares are of the very highest quality. We want to make sure our customers are happy and we achieve that by delivering only the very best.
The Q20 Promise - Quality Assurance
We've made our Q20 Promise checklist available for our customers, so you can see the extensive checks we put any refurbished system through. All refurbished systems are completely checked to ensure you are buying the highest quality equipment – and we back this up with a one year warranty as minimum – proving our confidence in the IT systems we sell.
OUR Q20 PROMISE – Refurbished System 20 point Check List:
Cosmetic & Physical Checks:
- Cleaned inside and outside
- Case plastics, feet, badges, latches and side panels checked/replaced
- Front Plastic filler panels checked/replaced
- Front I/O ports visually checked
- Motherboard ports visually checked
- New CMOS battery installed
- New thermal compound applied to CPU if required
- Rear PCI slot covers checked/replaced
Diagnostic Software Tests:
- (CPU) Processor: Cache test involving pattern, walking, read and write
- (HDD/SSD) Hard Disk Drive / Solid State Drive: Data wiped and verified
- (HDD/SSD) Hard Disk Drive / Solid State Drive: Confidence test, device quick check, read test, seek test, S.M.A.R.T. test and verify test
- (Logic Board) Motherboard: Diagnostic tests include DNA controller, system timer, interrupt controller, floating point and the PCI bus
- (ODD) Optical Disk Drive: Confidence test, device quick check, read test, seek test, built in self-test and eject function test
- (RAM) Memory: Tests module seating and inversion tree
- BIOS Passwords cleared and reset to default settings
- BIOS Version checked and updated
- Owner & Asset tags checked and cleared
- System Event Log checked and cleared
- System Fans checked/replaced
- CPU Fan checked/replaced
We're Investors in People and we're proud of our highly skilled team. Together we offer a high quality service and we won't let you down. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have.